Spread the word - local business posts for locals to discover. Grow your business locally, easily create photo posts for local consumers to browse, search, map, share and follow.
Businesses can create and publish posts in real-time so locals can engage and interact in their city and their neighborhood. No ads, sponsored content and user reviews.
Simple to use, a local business can quickly snap a pic (or upload one), tag it with info and publish it on InstantLocal immediately. InstantLocal only offers real posts from real verified local businesses. Generate new leads, engage new customers.
Locals can use InstantLocal to act locally, discovering the local businesses in their city and what they have to offer. No more frustrating out-of-date searches, or being blitzed with ads. With Boards locals can collect their favorite local businesses as a board, so others can follow and share too.
Businesses improve your local sales and brand awareness:
- Create photo posts by taking or uploading a photo, tag with info and publish
- Transform photos by adding text and other effects
- Manage your business profile
- Edit and manage your live posts
- View metrics on your post performance
Locals discover what s on offer in your city:
- Browse and search the latest business posts
- Follow, map, share and interact with posts from local businesses
- Create boards by adding your favorite local businesses
- Follow boards other locals create to get to know your local business community and city better
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
InstantLocal is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
InstantLocal (version 1.1.2) has a file size of 73.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.